Monday, April 11, 2011

Outfit of the Day!

This is the first time you guys will see my face! That's kinda weird. Maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Ashley..Maybe I'll try to find a get-to-know-me survey thing? I don't think anyone even looks at this haha. ONE DAY.... hopefully. I just wore this to class and then that's about all I've done today. I lead an exciting life!

Oh, and sorry it's on my webcam. I don't really have a way to take pictures of my whole outfits with my camera. :)


Well, hello there!





Oh, and I didn't notice that paper on the ground until after and I didn't feel like retaking the pictures!




Mystery stain! :(


                                           Shirt- Express (on sale!)
                                   Tank- Forever 21
                                   Belt- Forever 21 (came with a dress)
                                   Jeans- Forever 21
                                   Shoes- Purple Minnetonka moccasins from Delias

AND THEN!

Right after I took those I got the mail and well, see for yourselves... :)






From eBay! I enjoy it. :)
Let me know what you think!
Outfit & headband!

0 comments:

Post a Comment