Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gradient nails!

So! The other day I was painting my nails and I was all like, "Hey Ashley, you have a handy dandy blog now." And that, my friends, is how we got here today. I'm sorry if the pictures aren't the best but gimme a break, I'M NEW!

Let's get it started! 


From left to right (class picture style):

                                                          Seche Vite base coat
                                                          Color Club Naughtycal Navy
                                                          Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty
                                                          OPI Show It and Glow It
                                                          Seche Vite top coat


So first I just put on the base coat and then two coats of Naughtycal Navy!



Excuse the nail polish on my fingers... I am human!
Next I put Queen of Beauty on the tips and kind of almost all the way to the bottom, but doing it more thinly towards the bottom of the nail.




And last is Show It and Glow It! Do the same thing, concentrating the glitter towards the tips of the nails and applying it lighter as you go down the nail.





Aaaaaaaaand after my shower...... !





I finished it off with two coats of Seche Vite also. I don't think these pictures do them justice, but maybe you'll just have to try it yourself to see! ;)

Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment