Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nail Polish Haul & Cherry Blossom Nails!


I bought these from Walgreens and Sallys Beauty Supply!
The Sinful Colors ones were on sale for 99 cents, and the gold China Glaze was on sale for $1.99, sooo basically I'm justifying buying these when I really don't need more haha.

China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise
Sinful Colors- Rise and Shine
Sinful Colors- I Miss You
Sinful Colors- Nail Junkie
Sinful Colors- Timbleberry
China Glaze- Cracked Concrete
China Glaze- Dorothy Who?
China Glaze- Mega Bite
Nina Ultra Pro- Purple-xing

Nowwww... My nails!






I used Refresh-Mint by China Glaze, which is also new but I forgot to grab it for the picture up there, and the pink is some Forever 21 color and we alllll know they don't name their colors. Well they do, but I'm pretty sure they name a few with the same colors... and they only use generic names.

Okay I'm done! Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. that is SO cute! and it actually looks like the bottle!

    ReplyDelete